Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Somewhat Cowl Update Available!

Hey Sexy Knitters!

Thanks to a little help from a great knitter, Savannah Chik, I have a pattern update that's now available at my blog.

The biggest change was in the raglan measurement. This will reduce the number of stitches on the needles and make the sweater more "fitted." I have also provided instructions for adding waist shaping.

You'll have to visit Savannah Chik and see what she has done to make her cowl so lovely! She has added some special modifications so the sweater is truly custom fit. I tell you what, she's a genius.

So visit my site and download your update. The changes are pretty much optional, but I think these changes will improve the fit. Also, I'm updating the PDF (it will be ready within a day) and if you have your original download email, just click on the link and request an additional download. If you don't have your original email, write to me at knitandtonic@gmail.com and give me your email address and the name under which you purchased your original and I'll be sure to get a new PDF to you.

Thanks for all your support, friends!

4 comments:

Monique Marie Sauniere said...

Thanks Wendy!

TheSteph said...

How does one add short rows?

Amanda said...

Stephie-p
Knitting Help
Here is a great video! you have to scroll down to find the Short Row Shaping vid. It really is quite easy!

ICJ said...

Thanks for the update, Wendy!

Your waist shaping is what I did on my first SC attempt! LOL

I love the way Savannah Chik made her sleeves! I am going to have to give it a try that way!