Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Intro and Picovoli

I joined when I started Picovoli a couple of weeks ago (after the KAL was done, of course) but didn't get around to introducing myself.

I'm a long time knitter but these days I've been spending most of my time spinning and dyeing. With Spring weather finally making an appearance, I'm excited for sexy summer knits. ;) Picovoli was first on the list:

Picovoli

and I think the Honeymoon Cami from Knitty is next on my list. I'll be sitting this KAL out and hope to catch up on the next one.

Cheers,
Monica
Two Left Needles

6 comments:

Dr. Spaulding said...

Your Picovoli looks great on you!

Becky said...

Beautiful Pico! Welcome to the group. I am sitting out this round, too, I think. I'm always tempted!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and welcome!!!

ICJ said...

Welcome, Monica! Your Picovoli looks great and fits you perfectly!
Gorgeous color!

ICJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monica said...

Thanks for the welcomes and lovely comments on my Picovoli!