- Be sure you are already a member to the SKC. If you have not yet requested membership, please click here for instructions on how to join the SKC.
- Posting privileges are required for each individual knit along. In other words, you will need to request new posting privileges each time we begin a new knit along if you are interested in posting to the site for the duration of that particular knit along.
- For Any Member (New or Current): If you would like posting privileges for the current knit along please send an e-mail to yarnaholic1963ATyahooDOTcom titled “Postmanship Request”.
- After you request postmanship, you will receive an invitation that will need to be activated before you are able to post. Please allow up to 5 days to receive your postmanship invitation.
- Once you activate your postmanship invitation, you will be allowed to post as often as you like to the SKC until the beginning of the next knit along.
- Please keep posts on topic (knitting related to the Sexy Knitters Club). Any off-topic posts will be deleted.
- Post often and HAVE FUN!
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
How To Post to the SKC
To request posting privileges to the SKC, please follow the instructions below:
Posted by Jeanie at Tuesday, April 19, 2005