Sunday, April 30, 2006

Persevering Despite the Odds

Well, motivated by you other froggers and late joiners and the extended deadline, SC continues into its third ball (of nine) of Madrid. I'll join it when I finish this ball, knit another ball on the body, then the cowl, then finish the body, and if I have any yarn left, I'll add sleeves. Otherwise I'll just finish it with a little of the 2x2 rib. This looks an awful lot like the first picture.... I have three projects 'due' by the end of May. Luckily I've also got a road trip to PA next weekend so DH can go to the cigar festival. Yes, he does know this means the fiber festival in Rochester in September. At this cigar festival, you buy a $75 ticket and get, like, $250 in free cigars and swag. Wouldn't it be great if we could do that at fiber fests?

sc redux

No comments: