Friday, April 28, 2006

Sort of an introduction

I joined pretty recently after having read this blog via bloglines for some time.
And my original idea was to just read and learn, but the more I saw, the more I wanted to knit both SC and Orangina. Deciding against orangina since it just would make me look completely flat ;)

The somewhat cowl is coming up pretty ok. For the third time (yes, I knit, frogged, knitted again and frogged even more) so third time is the charm, right?

All of my problems comes from the fact that I'm way smaller than the pattern is written for, in terms of chest and width of it all, but as long (I'm lanky). Trying to keep the look of it but make it actually fit...

wish me luck as I strive on (again) on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there -- you can do it! And welcome!!!