Monday, April 10, 2006

Dr. Who Scarf--it could be sexy....

I mentioned this in my introduction and a couple have expressed interest, so I thought I would post a pic of what he has done so far. I started thinking maybe you would not think it was sexy for your man to knit himself a Dr. Who Scarf....then I thought if he is ONLY wearing the Scarf wouldn't that be sexy??? It would for me at least cause he is my man.....:) There is about 6 more inches of the scarf you can't see, but it is just a teeny bit of purple and a LOT of the camel color.

3 comments:

webber the webulous webhead said...

Dr. Who scarves are so great! I've never actually watched the show...but that scarf...man, I want one.

Jan said...

A man knitting is in and of itself a sexy site! Dr. Who is just so cool.

Jen said...

Scarves are great and the Dr Who scarf is practical as well. In one episode (Pyramids of Mars I think) the scarf is used as a mesuring tool and the Doctor demonstrates a grasp of gauge and tension...
I think the scarf sexy factor is down to its strategic use, kind of like a veil dance.