Sunday, April 02, 2006

Finally have my yarn...


Well, I was finally able to go out yesterday and get my yarn.
I am going with Brown Sheep Company's Cotton Fleece
in Spryte (80% Cotton and 20% Merino Wool)

I was super excited to get started, I was even ready to pull out the needles I bought and cast on right in the car (husband WAS driving)...

But imagine to my surprise.....lol

I have 5mm circulars instead of 5 US circulars...

GRR...lol

So, now my DH is leaving work on his lunch break to go exchange them for the right size. Isn't he great :D

So, fellow addicts, I will be casting on tomorrow night (hopefully, cross your fingers) after I do a swatch (which I have never done before either....lol)

TTYL,

Tasha

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That is nice of your husband to exchange the needles for you :-)