Saturday, April 29, 2006

Orangina in lilac


Here's a quick pic of my progress. Today I actually finished the front of the shirt and am casting on for the back. I can't wait to show the finished product to everyone! This has moved along quicker than I thought and the pattern is really easy to memorize. I can see another one of these in my future! I'm not sure I'll be able to do the somewhat cowl by the end of the KAL but I have all the yarn for it. It'll happen, just maybe not till later. It is getting pretty hot here in Central Texas after all. I'm participating in the stashalong since my yarn stash is overtaking my house. I've really got to reduce the yarn I have so I put myself on a schedule! We'll see how that works! Look forward to finishing my Orangina soon! Happy Knitting !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks GREAT!