Friday, April 28, 2006

Somewhat Cowl

The more and more I have watched this KAL, I have really grown to like how the SC looks. I did purchase the pattern for Orangina, but the more I look, the more I think it is something I need to make in the future. So, I just downloaded the SC and think I may start on that after all the shows are finished this weekend (Jungle Book opens tonight and Aida closes this weekend).
I know I am WAY behind, but since we now have May to work on it and I have a long van trip coming up....I will need something to do! :) Thanks for all the beautiful examples. Now off to find suitable yarn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not that far behind me, as I've frogged all of it twice :)

Monique Marie Sauniere said...

tekopp, me too! Welcome to the "third-time-around: club.

Unknown said...

Oh no, you poor things! What type of yarn are you using?