Monday, April 17, 2006

Finished Orangina




This was a fun knit, and somewhere on my list, I do plan on making a solid color. Notice I don't have a cami on underneath, I lucked up with a bra that somewhat matches. However, I may still throw a cami on when it goes live.


Edited to add, better picture as promised. Any idea how I can shape up the waist a little something something something? A co-worker suggested I run elastic along the inside front, but I'm not sure that's going to work. I'm open to suggestions.

7 comments:

ICJ said...

From what I can see here, your top looks great! I love the colors!

melissa said...

looks great! i just finished mine yesterday too. i want to make another already

ColorSlut said...

Good job! Looks great. I like the color you used. Sadly - I'm only 1/4 of the way done with mine :(

yarnahoy said...

BEAUTIFUL COLORS!
:)

Monique Marie Sauniere said...

Great photo! You can see all of the top now. Very cute, it turned out well. Is the color more blues or purples, by the way?

Anonymous said...

So far majority savs purple. At this point I'm likely to agree because I'm colorblind at this point. Purplina she has been renamed. And, I have so much yarn left, which I think is going to become a matching bag. We'll see!

Necia

Anonymous said...

I haven't joined this KAL but I have been eyeing that Orangina
for some time now. I wanted to say
that you did a great job on yours and the fit looks great. I'm glad I got to see it in a variegated color. I wanted to do mine with Koigu yarn in a purple color way.