Monday, April 17, 2006

Daisy SC Finished!


















I finished my Daisy Somewhat Cowl!

This is how it looks worn sexy (left) and casual way with jeans (right)...

I blocked it (iron steam) and it took care of the scrunchy thing around the neckline.

Making my SC with Bernat Baby Coordinates was just what I needed!

My top already passed the washer/dryer test and it still look awesome!

I love my new top!!! It is certainly going to be worn a lot this spring/summer!

I hope you all have a Happy Easter!


9 comments:

Erica B. said...

That really turned out pretty! Fantastic Job!

knitncycle said...

It looks great!

Wendy said...

I love it! I'm so excited!

Kuka said...

looks amazing!!!! well done =)

allie said...

Your results are so amazing with such an unlikely yarn. I have to say I've been watching your progress and I am completely impressed.
Congratulations on your SC!

Silvia said...

It looks wonderful! You even have time to make another....

Necia said...

That looks fantastic! I like your yarn choice and the yellow looks awesome.

Necia

Tricotine said...

Thanks to all for your kind words on my SC!

Commited to the PROJECT SPECTRUM (knit Yellow and Orange in April) and to STASHALONG ("yarn diet" for a month), I also feared that using Bqaby Yarn would be a mistake but I am glad I took the challenge!

I made myself a little casual SC for my everydays! :)

I made the smallest size and only used 1 1/2 skeins of yarn! It made my SC cost less than $7!

It makes the SC affordable to everyone besides being so easy to wear, wash and wear again! :)

Monica said...

It looks fantastic!