Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Yipeee Skipeee!


I'll be starting Picovoli soon! Feast your eyes on the loveliness!

My little sister used to chant, "Bamboo! Bamboo, bambaboo , bambaboo , bambabooba, bambabooba, bambabooba, BAMBOOEY!!!!!" - all way, 16 miles home, from Clarksville to Avery (Tx), because there were little patches of Bamboo growing here and there between the two towns. Every since I ordered bamboo needles I've been saying it in my head. She was such a funny kid =) Now she has her own kids! so weird

ANYWAY, aren't they purty? hehehehehehe

2 comments:

JustApril said...

I think I have heard of bamboo yarn, but I've never touched any. Do you have the url to it that you could put in here?

Your kitty is pretty =) Do you have a blog of your own?

JustApril said...

Thanx Tracy! I can't wait to see more bamboo stuff =)

I hope you drop in at my blog sometime! ;P

http://micaknits.blogspot.com/