Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Getting Started!

Well, mine doesn't look like everyone elses..... I used Trinity by Jeager. It is a little "tweedy" to give a textured look, not sure if its working!
Here is a photo with current progress.

As you can see I have 6 more repeats of the inc. rows for my size...That would be my fancy tech row counting system at the bottom of the instruction page ;)
I am a little concerned about gauge..I did a test swatch and it came out great after wash and stretch test...but it just doesn't look like anyone elses in the KAL...Hope it comes out okay! eeek!
This yarn was difficult to get use to at first but now, I LOVE IT! I really like this pattern it keeps changing so you don't get boared with the stokinette stitch, and I am already looking at other cottons to make another one !
Catherine

1 comment:

JustApril said...

I like the way it looks - that's a cool color =)