Thursday, January 05, 2006

My Supplies are EnRoute

Hey, Gals! I thought I had yarn in my stash I could use for Picovoli, but I was WRONG. I was thinking of using some lovely Andean Silk, but then, one of our new members, Amanda, reminded me that is has merino wool in it. OH, yeah, wool ='s sweating, and living in stinking hot, dry and burning down, Ft. Worth, I don't think I want a T-Shirt that is going to make me sweat.

So, naturally, this calls for an emergency order from Knit Picks - what a shame, what a shame. SO... my Shine in Sky is on it's way with it's shipping buddies my very first set of BAMBOO dpns and BAMBOO circs - both in size 4, of course! woooooooo hoooooooo! I can't wait to get my greedy little paws on them. Eeeeeeeeeee!

I'll be getting a little bit of a late start, so meanwhile, I'm happily working on my Jaywalkers made with the most beautiful stuff I've ever seen, starting a cotton sweater for my DSon1, sort of an experiment, and more boringly, doing laundry. =)

Hopefully once I get started on Picovoli, I won't be too far behind!

No comments: