Friday, January 06, 2006

boy oh boy...

does every one of you have LARGE breasts??? well this sexy knitter has a small chest and fortunatly for me i found some tips on grumperina's website from another like me who already knit this sweater to fit!!!so i won't be jealous , i'll have less to knit!!! on another subject i tried to comment/respond to jeanie about my yarn but i'm a bit computer illiterate so...luna is a viscose and cotton blend and it took about a week to get , the date on my order was 12/29 and i just got it yesterday 1/5 so i guess the mail is a bit slow but that doesn't matter to me there is mayhem and madness at my house right now. the daughter and grandchildren are here for dinner, the grandaughter is here for the weekend and my marine is on his way home from camp lajeune for the last time. he's home from iraq and is OUT, OUT, OUT of the marines for good so...YEA!!!later gay

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, praise God, and all that good stuff! Doing the "happy my marine is OUT OUT OUT of Iraq" dance with you! Let the mayhem continue.

Otter said...

That is wonderful news about your Marine!

Liz said...

Glad your Marine is on his way home for good!

knit_tgz said...

No, I have small breasts as well. Where are those tips for women with smaller breasts who want to knit Picovoli?

Thanks in advance,

TGZ

gaysknits said...

i found the information on making a smaller bust size on grumperina's website in her reader gallery, i clicked on the pretty purple finshed picovoli and some info came up mostly regarding making less increases and decreases...check out the reader gallery for lots of pics...gay

Anonymous said...

Small breasts here and proud of 'em ;-)

JustApril said...

Glad your guy is home! What a relief that must be! yikes - I'm sure I would have gone crazy in a situation like that!

Another bittybreasted bird here