Saturday, January 21, 2006

New here....my progress so far!


Hi everyone. My name is Heather and I'm so excited to be here!! I am making Picovoli using KnitPicks Shine, color 'green apple'. I started this week and had some trouble getting the right gauge. I fiddled around with it, thought I might have to rip the whole thing because I was sure it wasn't going to fit but I just tried it on, and it fits!! So, most of the yoke was done with a size 5 needle and I switched to size 6 just before casting off for the armholes and I think it's going to work. I'm crossing my fingers anyways! I had a bit of trouble with casting on the underarm part and getting the joins to look good but it will all come together, and who really looks at your underarm anyways!

So now, if I can figure out how to add an image, you will get to see my progress so far.

3 comments:

YarnB said...

That green is very pretty. I like it a lot! Lisa

knitncycle said...

I really like that color! I just love knitpicks period since I don't have a LYS here. Your picovoli looks great!

Liz said...

Looks good! I'm lovin the green.
~Liz