Thursday, January 05, 2006

Straight edge


Here's mine! So far, so good. I had a little trouble with the sleeves, but I got them to look ok. I actually dropped one of the cast-on stitches, and had trouble figuring out how to get it back on, so its a little messed up in one spot, but it will be right about where my armpit will be. I don't think anyone will notice!

I am also using Knitpicks Shine, in the cream color. I decided to use the straight edge. I really wanted something very versatile that I could wear with anything. I was thinking of sewing on some beads along the neckline and sleeves... we'll see... Its good to see everyone else's progress!!

2 comments:

YarnB said...

Oh! The cream is very pretty too. I really like it and it will go with so many things!! Thanks for sharing. I am sure you won't see your mistake. I am having a little trouble where I change yarns. I still have a little hole and I don't know why? I think I'll post about it.....

Heather said...

It looks great! I like the cream color also, it was hard to decide which color to go with!!!