Friday, January 13, 2006

Uh Oh

So, I finally got my yarn from Knit Picks! Woohoo! I'm using Shine in the color Sand. I really like it. I'm about 10 rounds into the project and I already have an "uh oh". It looks like about 4 rounds back, I did two "even" rounds in a row instead of doing one even and one increase round. Do y'all think I should go ahead and frog back to the mistake and re-do it or do you think it will be very noticeable if I just leave it?

I also went ahead and order some of the Endless Summer Luna that some of you are using (just in case I didn't like the Shine), and am wondering how those of you who are making this top out of the Luna are liking it. I don't think I've seen anybody post any progress pics of the top made out of this and I'm a bit curious about it...

I really like working with the Shine -- it's so soft. I just wish they had a little better color selection :-(

I'll post progress pics when I have a bit more to show you.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Hmmm. If it were me, I think I would frog back and fix it. Everytime I've left a mistake thinking it wouldnt bug me, it really bugs me. Just my 2 cents!

knitncycle said...

Hey, if it were shaping in the body I'd say you could leave it most likely but in the sleeves you might really notice it. I'd frog back and fix it as well.

Becky said...

I haven't gotten very far but I'll post a picture with the Luna.

Sarah said...

I did the exact same thing - I accidentally did an extra even round. I left it in, since its essentially unnoticeable. Of course if it will bother you just knowing its there, then take it out while you have the chance :)

gaysknits said...

i haven't started yet...but see my swatch, i like it alot.