Monday, January 30, 2006

Another finished Picovoli


I finished my Picovoli this week. YAY!! It fits great and turned out wonderfully. I do not have a picture of myself wearing it yet, but here it is anyways! I used KnitPicks Shine in the color 'green apple', size 36" using just barely under 5 balls of yarn. I am toying with ideas of trying a ribbed version or a sleeved version or.......the options are endless!!!!

Unfortuately, I too am in Canada (that's not the unfortunate part!!) and won't be able to wear my Pico for another few months. Here ya go!!! The little blob of green yarn to the left is ALL I had left. I estimate maaaaaybe 20ft. or so. Yikes, that was cutting it close!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Picovoli looks great! I'm happy that you think it fits well. Would you like it to appear in the gallery?

Kati said...

Hey we have matching carpet!

Anonymous said...

Love the color! Great job!

JustApril said...

It's MAHvelous DAHling! It looks great in every single color, doesn't it?! that is a freakishly small and scary amount to spare, tho - I think I would have really been sweating it!

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome!!! April's right... every single color looks amazing!

Stacey said...

That's a really beautiful sweater! I love the colour & how it turned out. And I'm happy you showed that you had yarn left out because I'm worried I'm going to run out! I'm making the same size so hopefully I'll be able to complete it.
Congrats on a great job!

Sheba Brooks Moore said...

and why is this the only garment that you are making in every color of the rainbow?

JustApril said...

Because the Picovoli is this club's current Knit-Along project. We'll have a different project next time.

gaysknits said...

i love this shade of green, can't wait to see your better picture!