Monday, January 30, 2006

30 days hath September...

Okay. So tomorrow is the end of January, and this year is giving us 28 days in February. I want to join this KAL but I haven't even ordered yarn yet! I'm going to shop online at some stores within an hour of me and see what they have that might work. I have one sock to finish, so if I order yarn, I can finish that up until it comes. I really like how the finished project is looking on you sexy knitters! I have an idea for the next sexy knitting KAL here, a pattern by Irina Poludnenko that was in a knitting mag. I can get all the info if you're interested.

Hope to join you all soon for this great project, and so happy to be part of all the sexy knitters!

Maureen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I like it!

knitncycle said...

Hey! I have the mag that that was in--can't remember which one it was right now but I do remember marking it down as one I wanted to do! Great minds think alike huh?

Anonymous said...

that shirt looks a LOT like Tempting II from knitty, but without the band and buckle at the top.