Thursday, January 05, 2006

i got my luna!!!


well...i should be knitting but i got my yarn today and want to share a picture of it with you. i chose endless summer collection, luna and the color is burnished clay. i love the color and it has a bit of shine to it. i hope to get started this weekend but the grandaughter will be staying with us so we'll see. she's started a knitting project of her own so maybe we'll knit together !!!so far everyone's progress is great and i'm anxious and inspired to to get started myself. later...gay

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That yarn has a nice sheen to it! I bet it'll look lovely knitted up.

YarnB said...

that yarn looks so incredibly beautiful! when you first posted about it, i went to Elann to find it. i can't wait to see how your picovoli looks in it so please post as you keep going...i might have to buy some of that yarn! OH NO! But the color really is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! What's the yarn made of?

Anonymous said...

Okay, scratch that question. Went to Elann and bought some for myself. My next question is how long did it take to get to you? Seems like I remember you ordering this quite a while ago! Oh well, I'm using Shine for my (first) Picovoli, so will be in no hurry for this order... although I still haven't received my Shine either...