Saturday, March 18, 2006

Sitting out...

I think I will sit out the KAL. Both patterns are absolutely lovely but there are things I think I'd rather work on and my time is sooo limited. I am about 1/3 through my Hopeful sweater and have fallen in love with the Katia Fanny Cardigan that is a free pattern on the Elann Website. I will thoroughly enjoy watching the posts as the KAL progresses. I do have a question. Will the posts be limited to those focused on the KAL for the next few months or does anyone want to see progress on unrelated items? Good luck to everyone in the KAL and Happy Knitting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I second that. I am still working on the silk corset and I have plenty of stuff to keep me busy in my non knitting life. And since I missed the Picovoli KAL I may go back and knit that instead. It is slightly more my style. Not to say that these are not both lovely knits. I do look forward to seeing all of your FO's.

LisaBe said...

it's looking more and more like i'm not going to be able to knit either of these myself, and i'm eager to see your progress on the elann pattern especially--i just saw that for the first time yesterday and am curious about the longer sleeve variation and how the sizes work! it looks like a very sexy sweater :) keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

I will be knitting the Somewhat Cowl but I would still love to see other ongoing projects beside this and Orangina. The Hopeful sweater looks gorgeous and I would love to see how yours turns out.