Friday, March 17, 2006

Obligatory Intro

I'm not much of a poster, but I've been reading along since the middle of the Picovoli KAL. I decided not to say anything then, and wait for this KAL to start.

So here I am! Like many, of you, I'm on a budget, so I'm using KP Shine for the Somewhat Cowl. We'll see how that goes. I'm pretty good at getting an average gauge, though, so I should be okay.

I don't have a lot of time to knit during the day, since I work full-time and go to school full-time. I won't be able to "race" y'all - but slow and steady - I might just finish it at the same time as I get the weight off to actually be able to fit into it.

I look forward to drooling over pics from those of you who are faster than I am. (The best thing about being a slow knitter is that you get all the tips from those that have come before!)

No comments: