Saturday, March 25, 2006

I cannot reach a decision

I like the Orangina top, but I am in love with the silk corset, so I cannot reach a decision.

The silk corset seems harder, and not a mindless knit, but on the other hand seems easy to fit my body (small breasted, narrow waist, wide hips). On the other hand, Orangina seems more of a mindless knit (not completely mindless, but easier), but I'm afraid it will not fit me well because of my small breasts and big hips. What do you think about this? Please give me your opinions on fit.

Thanks a lot! I believe I will knit the corset some day, I just don't know if I will knit it now. Still, I can always forget it all and knit the blue Tivoli I intended to knit last month...

1 comment:

The Cope Family said...

Hi,
I'm shaped the same way, but add "wide shoulders" to that description....talk about hard to fit! I'm going to go ahead with the Orangina and see how it comes out. I figure the fuller top half may make the boobage area look bigger, and the fitted waist will help create more of an hourglass figure rather than that ever-attractive "flat as a board" look I usually sport. I may just go ahead with the somewhat cowl as well, just for grins and giggles.
Hope that helps