Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Commencement so close you can taste it...

I suppose you could call me a "newb" or "n00b", but I'm quite thrilled about this, my first, KAL. I've decided to knit Orangina for my mom for Mother's day. (Yes, one's mother can be sexy in her own matriarchal way!) I've yet to knit her something really worth-while, so I hope she likes it! I ordered the Rowan 4-ply cotton in a light blue color this afternoon (because blue hues are her favorite to wear, of course) and I have the pattern downloaded. I simply can't wait til the yarn arrives! Although... I've never really worked lace before, so I'm a bit nervous, but I know there's great help to be found here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll do great! Orangina was my first lace pattern, and yes it was a little challenging, but with a little patience, you'll do fine. Welcome!