Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I have a NEW blog (my first foray into blogland)!

Since I won't be knitting the KAL winners, I will post progress on my Hopeful sweater on my new blog. When I finish the sweater, though, I'll put the finished project here so ya'll can see it. My blog is here.

I only have a few posts up as it is brand new and I am still learning. I'd love to put a Sexy Knitters Club button on there but haven't yet figured out how to do it! I know. It's pitiful. Let me know what you think so far and if anyone can tell me how to put a button on, I would appreciate the learning opportunity. You might just post it as a comment on my blog so as to not take away from the Sexy Knitting going on here. Thanks!

Lisa

1 comment:

deirdre said...

Hi, Lisa, welcome to blogland - I also had trouble putting up a sexy knitters button, but got an amazingly clear explanation from one of our sexy knitters - if you could give me your email address, I will forward her explanation on to you -