Sunday, March 19, 2006

Intro to me, and somewhat cowl to do :)

Hi all,
I just thought I would introduce myself here...
My name is Natasha, and I am from, well live near Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
I am originally from British Columbia (boy, do I miss it out there!).
I just started knitting in December. I have stuck to the basics so far.
I have done two hats, 1 pair of slippers, and 2 odd slippers. I have also created
one very easy poncho.
This will be my first "sweater" and my first time using circulars....
I will probably do a little bit of practicing before I officially start my KAL!
I am still trying to decided on my yarn and color, but I am not going to spend
a lot on my first sweater, as I am sure I will make some "pattern adjustments"
to it as a I go along *wink*
TTFN,
Tasha

2 comments:

LadyLungDoc said...

Natasha - I just moved from near Toronto to BC myself. When you go to the yarn shop, tell them you want a sportweight, or a DK yarn. You might find it helpful to take the pattern with you so that the person helping you has some idea of what qualities (drape, how it feels against the skin, etc) you need in a yarn

Anonymous said...

Hi Tasha,

I also moved to Toronto a year ago from Vancouver, BC. Would love to chat with you, I miss BC too!!!