Friday, July 07, 2006

Floppy dpns

Me again. Yes, I'm obsessed. :) I just finished the body and am moving on to the sleeves! Although, I'm a little crabby about having to work on the dpns. Not my favorite what with the floppiness and incessant cling-clang sound effects. It will pass quickly, though, so I'm not going to whine TOO much. :) I hope I can wear it within the week!

Btw, nice work so far, ladies! Silvia - spongy is the perfect way to describe this yarn. It certainly does not resemble any other yarn I have used. But me likey.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the colour you've picked!

Dena said...

I'm not quite to the sleeves yet. But I plan to use two sets of circulars instead of the double points. Seeing your sleeves inspires me to get going.

Sherri said...

I would definately go with 2 circs insted of dpn's ... much less frustrating!!

Anonymous said...

I find using four instead of five dp is less floppy and I like to use wood or bamboo instead of metal. I tend to have my stitches slip off the metal too easily.