Wednesday, July 12, 2006

All better!


Well, I healed my sweater's neckline boo-boo! Thanks for the suggestions, ladies! I followed Nala's advice and k2tog across the final row before adding the neckband. It's great now! I really do love it. I didn't use a buckle, rather I found three pretty, iridescent buttons and sewed them down the join.

My sister and I have the nasty habit of accidentally dressing alike and meeting up in public like that. I have a feeling that when I see her in the airport tomorrow, she won't be wearing this sweater! Yay!!!!

14 comments:

Estellika said...

Very nice!

Maxmom said...

That is the best tempting I've ever seen. I love the neckline so much more than the original pattern. Kudos!

ICJ said...

Great looking Tempting II!

~Kristie said...

BRAVO!

Michelle B said...

gorgeous! Love the neckline!!!!

Monique Marie Sauniere said...

C-u-t-e! I hope mine turns out half as well.

Unknown said...

WOW WOW WOW! This is fabulous! LOVE the color, love the buttons and LOVE that you made the neckline higher and you look AMAZING in it. Great job!

Marlene said...

FanTABulous DAWlink!

Amanda said...

Soooo very cute! I love the tighter neckline with the little buttons...

D said...

I'm not part of the KAL, but I had to tell you that your sweater is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

gorgeeous color, and you look fantastic in it! well done, sexy knitter!

The Boot said...

Thank you SOOOOO much guys!!!! Knitters are the BEST. (but you knew that already)

can't wait to see everyone else's!

Anonymous said...

Nice save! There's hope for me yet (I've been envisioning my Tempting II turning out like your first try). You'll have to knit one for your sister. Hah!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant idea, jarubaknits! You should definitely knit one for your sister :)