Thursday, July 13, 2006

Cast on....well, on stage maybe!

OK, So I had planned to get the yarn and cast on but I was CAST! Yes....you may or may not know we are a Theatre Family. We all auditioned for The Wizard of Oz (August 18, 19, 25 & 26, 2006) and we all were cast! Whoo hoo. I am soooo excited. This does put off the cast on for Tempting II for about a week as I will order yarn tomorrow. Oh, I suppose I should tell you my DH got the part of Zeke/The Cowardly Lion and I am the BIG WWW! (Wicked Witch of the West). :) This is going to keep me busy but be such a blast.

I am currently knitting Pointe Shoe covers with sparkly silver at the top for our pointe girls/snowflakes (3 pairs) so that moved the KAL to 2nd on the list. However, I still plan to cast on and make this top--I just love it!

So for now the Batchelor Pad has gone to OZ, but I still will be checking in to see all your amazing progress!

WWW aka Amberlee

1 comment:

webber the webulous webhead said...

Congratulations, that sounds like a blast!