Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Devil Wears Prada!!!

For those of you who have not seen this movie, there is a designer sweater that the main character wears that is the SAME, EXACT DESIGN AS TEMPTING II!!!! It's black, close fitting, and off the shoulder. There's no buckle, but there is a band like on Tempting. The sleeves are also a bit longer - maybe about 3/4 length but not quite. Also, for those of you worried about the neckline, the character in the movie wears a white, collared shirt underneath hers!!!! Now I'm really confused about what to do with the neckline! I really like the look of this design but was worried about the wearability of it. When I saw the cabled version that a fellow SKC member came up with, I thought this was the sure solution for me, but after seeing that movie last night, I'm thinking I might want to try it that way. Either way I'm getting a great sweater, right? Oh, I'm so confused!!!! Am I brave enough to wear it with the shirt under it? I'm not fashion conscious at all, although I have dreams that with my new job this Fall, I will become so since I'll actually have MONEY!!!! Hmmmmm . . . .

No comments: