Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Care for Tempting II in Cotton Plus ---

I see a lot of you are using TLC's Cotton Plus yarn for tempting and I was wondering if anyone can share some tips on caring for the garment. I've used this yarn for another project and I washed and dried it and was a bit disappointed in the result. (washed out a bit, matted down) I'm sure I was just careless but since I have another project on my needles using the same yarn, I was hoping someone could tell me how they will or have washed their CP garment. Thanks.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

I've thrown mine in the washer and dryer a few times now and other than a general softening and very slight "halo" it's fine. I think it looks BETTER.

Perhaps if you turned it inside out and put it in a mesh laundry bag first? I didn't bother, but it might prolong its wear.