Sunday, March 25, 2007

Yarn ordered!

Since I already had both the Rusted Root and Saharah patterns..LOVE them both! I ordered yarn this weekend for both of them! I ordered the Cotton Fleece for rusted root in the same shade as the picture, and a green, but I have some in pale turquiose so I have to decided which I'm going to use for sure once the new stuff arrives!

I also ordered a yarn for Saharah from WEBS I order their Valley Yarns goshen in purple haze. I thought about ripping my SKB and using htat yarn. But I think I want to frog it and try again a size or 2 smaller. I did really want to order the Tili Thomas silk in their purple colorway but didn't want to spend that kind of money on it right now.

I can't wait for it to arrive so I can swatch!!

6 comments:

pantoufle said...

I'm using Goshen, too! It was between purple haze and green apple for me. I called my husband in to look at he colors and he chose green apple. I ordered mine on Thursday so, hopefully it will show up next week.

Michelle B said...

I liked the green apple too
!!! I got the email that mine has been shipped, so hopefully by the end of the week!!!

Anonymous said...

I ordered this same yarn! I ordered "ginger," I think. I hope we're all happy with this yarn--I've never used it before, but it sounded nice (and economical!).

cindy said...

I ordered purple haze to do Rusted Root in. I can't wait to start.

Michelle B said...

Boy I hope we all love this yarn!!! It sounds nice, and I've heard good things about Valley Yarns from Webs...so I'm hoping! I can't wait for it to arrive!

pantoufle said...

My Goshen is here! My Goshen is here! I love the color and it is so soft.