Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Wicked in Rowan Denim



Wait for me!!! I got a late start because I was waiting on a backordered shipment of Rowan Denim (7 skeins in Memphis). This cotton yarn shrinks in length about 20% and fades just like denim. I debated knitting it longer to allow for shrinkage but didn't and it turned out just fine after washing. I prefer my tops to ride above the low-waist line anyways. Adjustments made: Used a #6 cn and knit the bottom ribbing in the crossover rib pattern for about 1 1/2 inches. KnitnRide

4 comments:

Lara said...

It looks fabulous! Perfect fit and love the color. Must try Rowan Denim now.

Anonymous said...

That looks great on you! Very nice!

Christine said...

It's so flattering on you! Beautiful

Carissa B said...

This is your official invitation to add your photo to our Wicked KAL flickr group!