Sunday, March 04, 2007

Trying again...

This is the 5th time I've tried to post it.....so I appologize if it shows up more than once. If it does, I promise to come back and delete the extras (I'm sorry!)

I just found this awesome sweater called the "Deep V Argyle Vest" from See Eunny Knit! The pattern can be downloaded here that I'd like to nominate for the next KAL.


I think it looks great, is sexy and has kind of a punk edge to it. I also think we could use a wide variety of easy-to-find yarn for it so it may not be too expensive (a BIG plus for me). And this the the best part... "All the information needed to make this a successful first colorwork and/or steeking project is included here in exhaustive detail." Hooray for beginner instructions!

What do you guys think??

6 comments:

Susan said...

I have loved this vest from afar ;)
I would very much like to knit this. I had success w/my first colorwork project - a gingham cosmetic bag. And this would be a great challenge. Love everything about it!

Cheryl said...

I have this pattern, love it, just waiting for the time...

Nicole said...

I also like it, I would do it in Red and Pink.

Anonymous said...

I would love to knit this!!
Is there a chance that this would be in a knitalong anytime soon??
Have a nice day everyone!!

Penny said...

I've liked this one for a long time too. Did anyone see the announcement that Eunny will be the Editor of Interweave Knits, effective March 15th?

Shadkitty said...

Definitely want to do this. I need to try my hand at steeking and this is an awesome design.