Sunday, March 04, 2007

Late to the Party

So, after knitting Wicked I found myself with nothing exciting on my needles. Perusing previous posts (ouch... I think I hurt my tongue!) I fell in love with the Simple Knitted Bodice and had to knit one. I'm not done yet, but you can see my progress on my blog.

I eagerly await the next SK KAL!!

Dee

http://diary-of-a-mad-crafter.blogspot.com/


Edited to add: Incidentally, you can delete your own multiple posts with a little patience and refreshing to make sure it hasn't deleted already, despite having gotten the dreaded 505 error. This post originally posted 3 times and I was able to delete the other two. Please don't take it as a criticism if you haven't been successful in removing your multiples. I just figured that some people might not know they could at all. :)

No comments: