Thursday, March 15, 2007

Late Too!

I'm also late to the party, but here's my finished Wicked!
Pattern: Wicked from ZephyStyle
Size: Second to the smallest size (35" bust)
Yarn: Just over 3 skeins of Hill Country Yarns Merino Silk in Teal
Time to make: I could have finished this in about a week if I hadn't run out of yarn
Notes: I lengthened the sweater by about an additional 3 inches. This pattern is very well written and is lots of fun to make. I could definitely see me making another in a somewhat chunkier yarn next winter.

4 comments:

MRS MJW said...

That is very nicely done. The color is really pretty too. Well done. Cheers!

Susan said...

You have the neatest pocket finishing to date! Great job.

KD's blog

Connie said...

This is just the most beautiful one that I have seen yet. Love the pocket. You did an awesome job!

Carissa B said...

This is your official invitation to add your photo to our Wicked KAL flickr group!