Sunday, March 04, 2007

Nominations

I have several nominations. Photos can be found by clicking on the links. First, I like Joanna C's Prosperous Plum Tank, which is offered as a free pattern on her blog. It is a fitted tank with some fancy cable work that makes a sexy knit! It is done in cotton and would be perfect for the upcoming warmer months! Secondly, I discovered the Deciduous Cami, by Marnie Maclean. It is a fitted cami with an unusual cable type design in the front, ribbing around the midriff and a low cut, lace-up back. Last, I LOVE Annie Modesitt's Silk Corset Tank Pullover which has more WoW factor than any one piece deserves! It is a true stunner and gives the words "sexy knit" whole new meaning! The pictures can be found on the hot links.

6 comments:

knitnzu said...

I LOVE the prosperous plum tank! Wasn't this nominated a year or so ago, but the pattern was only in small sizes. Wonderful that it's now in more sizes. I will definitely bookmark this one!

Unknown said...

I really want to do the Prosperous Plum tank as well. I'd like to "third" that one. :)

Sherri said...

I have the pattern for the Silk Corset ...

Anonymous said...

I'm buying the Silk Corset! Even if it's not picked as the next project!!!

Becky said...

I accidentally nominated the Prosperous Plum Tank when it only had size small. I am so ready to knit it now that the larger sizes have been added.

Marigold said...

I love the silk corset! And my hubby went "mmm" when I showed him the picture :}