Tuesday, March 13, 2007

New sexy knitter

Hi, I'm new. I'm not feeling at my sexiest at the moment - I have a three month old daughter. Maybe this blog will help! I'm impressed with all the Wicked's you guys have made. They're gorgeous. I would like to second the nomination for Eunny's Deep V Argyle Vest. It would be a challenge for me but she designs such beautiful stuff. It would be a good, sexy office piece. Another option is Kim Hargreave's blithe. It seems to only come in kit form but would be great for all you folks in the northern hemisphere with summer on its way.

3 comments:

Penny said...

Ooh, I like both of these. I haven't knit a Kim Hargreaves pattern yet, but I've always been a fan of her style.

Lara said...

I love Blithe! It is on my list.

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

Blithe is really cute!