Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Hello


I had a lovely post all written out and then I lost it :(

It pretty much said that I am very excited to be a part of this blog. I have a serious love affair with all things knitting related on the internet. Not sure why. The reason my blog is called me too, is cause I also wanted to be a part of the knitting blog thing, so here I am.

A bit of info about me. I'm an almost 29 yr old South African, I have a little girl (almost 4 months old) , one husband and one dog (Fudge). I'm not returning to work and try my best not to go too insane staying at home all the time.

Due to living in South Africa, it mght be a bit difficult for me to get the knit-along pattern, but I will do my best to get the pattern or to replicate it. I'm a very novice knitter, so I'm excited about knitting with some seasoned pros.

My nomination, which I hope isn't too easy .... are there any rules to nominations?
Beauty Cotton Pullover .

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Is this how you vote, just by commenting? If so, I vote for this one, I've had it on my list for a while.