Thursday, March 01, 2007

Nomination - Goddess at StitchDiva.com

Wow! All these AMAZING Eiffels and Wickeds! I was too pushed and stressed to participate, but I have added these two patterns to my must-knit list, based on the glorious FOs you all have posted!

I've got a nomination for the next KAL - Goddess.



It's not available yet, but will be soon - I'm haunting the site daily, waiting for it to go live!

It looks incredibly comfortable and flattering, even for short, softly shaped me (softly shaped - that's a euphemism for "I've got more belly than I want or need, but I'm not willing to go to extreme lengths, such as doing sit ups, to make it go away"). Also, it appears to be undergarment friendly.

Anyway, there you have it. My nomination.

Edited to add that the pattern is now live and available for download! Yippee!

2 comments:

Susan said...

S-E-X-Y !!!!! That is gorgeous!
It seriously took my breath away.
Luh-huv it ;)

Melanie said...

Oh yeah this is a total must for me! I want to cast on right now!