Saturday, April 07, 2007

Sahara progress


Hi! I started my Sahara on the 1st and have done more than I expected since then. I'm using Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Lilac. I had to start over, the medium was the right bust size but the back was not wide enough so I started over a size bigger. I also used the provisional cast on from Knit and Tonic. It was very simple to do. This is my first sweater so the pattern has confused me a couple of times but I have managed to figure it out without too much ripping. I can't wait to finish it.

2 comments:

Dee said...

Wow! Holy Progress, Batman! I am impressed with your Sahara so far. I can't wait until I have that much done. I did get a late start though, so I'm not being too hard on myself. I like your color, too.

Kelly said...

Thanks! I should give the credit to my OCD. I started it at 2 in the afternoon and worked until after midnight on the first day. Since then I've only put in a couple of hours at a time.