Saturday, April 21, 2007

Sahara 2.0.2

Bonjour à tout le monde!

I am so excited that Sahara was picked for the knit a long this time around. I've already knitted one (short sleeve version) and love it so very much. (I posted 2 photos in the SKC flickr group.)

I'd probably be close to done with my second one (long sleeve version) by now, but I had the great misfortune of having my yarn stolen. (It was in the bf's car, the car was stolen, the police found it, but no yarn inside!)

I don't have any current progress photos of it, but I do have a photo of my progress right before it was stolen. (I am now getting close to the point where it was.) The yarn is Elann Peruvian Highland Silk in Calypso Green. I'm eagerly awaiting Elann's restocking so that I can recoup the 3 balls of yarn that I lost.

Anyways, good luck to everyone who's knitting this lovely sweater right now. It's a fantastic pattern.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

A knitter wouldn't do that would they? Perhaps it was some low life selling the yarn for their next drug fix?

Must've been. We knitters are a kind bunch who would never steal someone's yarn.

I once had an embroidery project stolen. One pillowcase of a set I was making for a "hope chest". It said "HIS". Not much point in finishing "HERS" after that.