Monday, April 23, 2007

Rusted Root - Done!

Here it is!

42207 001

42207 002

It is bagging a little in the pictures because it was still damp from blocking when I tried it on (those lumps aren't me!!) I also need to reknit the sleeves as they came out too tight. The culprit is probably switching to a smaller needle size as directed in the pattern, as I didn't have this problem with Green Gable and I also knitted it in the same size. No biggie, as it's only a few rounds each sleeve, but I need to find my woven-in ends (LOL!) I was so sure it'd fit that I wove everything in before trying it on, as Green Gable did.


Susan said...

That looks soooo cute! I love that color choice too ;)

Shannon said...

I love it! It looks awesome! I can't wait to get started on mine...but now I'm stalled again as I wait for my new Options needles set to get here. I never have the size I's frustrating when I want to get started on something right away! But soon I will!!!