Friday, June 02, 2006

Ta Da!!


I just had to post this even though the deadline's long gone. I just kept plugging away while watching those Oranginas and SWCs grow. I loved making this and since the weather just turned really sticky and hot the timing is perfect! I figure I'm probably not the only one who knits like a turtle! I used Cathay but I'm not sure of the name of the color. The only modification I made was to do 2 more sets of decreases which considering my stomach was empty at the time may not have been such a good idea! We'll see after the first wash. It was great knitting along with y'all.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

The top looks great & it fits you very well!!! The colour is very nice on you too ... way to go!!!!

Mary Ann said...

That looks so great on you that I just might start mine again. I frogged it long ago and haven't participated in any KAL. I've just been watching everyone else. My yarn is pretty much the same color as yours. You have inspired me to start again.

Monique Marie Sauniere said...

Looks like it fits you just fine. The color is wonderful, too.