Friday, June 02, 2006

One More Time!

Edited To Add: Just wanted to let y'all know that I have not forgotten about the last KAL drawings and we'll take care of all that as soon as the current voting is over. Still trying to catch my breath here! Oh, and by the way... do y'all realize that we're getting VERY close to having 400 members of the SKC??? Wow!

Okay Gals, let's try this again! Sorry it took me so long to get the poll up today -- it's my birthday and the party ran a little longer than expected!

Voting will end on Sunday,June 4th, at midnight!


Choose Your Favorite
Calla
Corset Pullover
Hush-Hush
Jacket with Circle Effect
Lelah Top
Prosperous Plum Tank
Razorshell Lace Cami
Shapely Tank Top
Tempting II
Sonata Crest of the Wave Tank Top
Tubey
Waves Tank
Free polls from Pollhost.com

5 comments:

knitncycle said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a great party!

Sherri said...

Happy Birthday Jeanie!!!

Hate to mention this, but did anyone else notice this line in the pattern for the Razorshell Cami:
EASE - 2-4" negative. Actual cami measures 26" around, stretches to fit.
I have a hard time believing that it will stretch to fit my 41" bust without totally distorting the pattern ... ::sigh::
Off to find a top to vote on ...

Julsey said...

Happy Birthday Jeanie!

Cindiluhu (Freezebabee) said...

Happy Birthday, Jeanie. It wouldn't let me vote this time around. It said I already voted, even though this is a new vote. Oh well.

Fredi said...

Happy Birthday. Hope it was great!