Friday, June 30, 2006

Calmer on Sale

I don't know how many people this would benefit, but I was looking around for needles at my local yarn shops last night, and noticed that Knit Happens (Alexandria, VA) has Rowan Calmer on sale on their website for $7.99 I believe. I have no idea how much they have left (the webstie will let you know for each color), and I'm pretty sure this is a website only sale, but check them out here. I know, shameless plug, but I swear I am not affiliated with or emotionally attached to them in any way!

KnitHappens


It is listed under "featured items" on the front page - just scroll down a bit.

2 comments:

Oblivia said...

AHH! Thanks for the tip on the sale. I really shouldn't buy any more yarn, but I can't help sales. :)

Becky said...

Thanks for the tip! A few members of Caps for a Cure are making Shedir, a chemo cap and this is the yarn it calls for, so I ordered a few balls. :)