Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Jumping the gun a bit

I couldn't wait. I had to cast on and start the Tempting II! It was just too, uh, er...tempting. The resulting fabric of k1p1 ribbing is very soft and springy. It goes very quickly, too. Simply get into ribbing mode and around and around you go. I am almost through the first skein of Heirloom Breeze and it has knitted up just over 3". I have 10 skeins altogether, so there should be more than enough. My oldest daughter saw the pattern last week and said she would like one in an eggplant color. I know what my next project for her will be!

3 comments:

Dena said...

Oh, it's been so hard to wait to start on Tempting II. But now that I see someone else has started, it's going to be that much harder for me to wait. Curses!

Sherri said...

What a pretty colour!!!!!!!!!!

Carol ReMarks said...

How pretty!!!