Friday, June 02, 2006

New Kid

Hello Everyone. I am New here and wanted to say hello. I *must* catch up and so some of the past KALs just because they are so cute!

I know there is a new one coming up, and this is SUPER late to the game, but I wanted to share because I think it is so darn cute AND 120% of the proceeds go to Breast Cancer Research - which I think ROCKS! I will be making this no matter what, but thought the ladies here may be interested!

Here is the link:
http://www.thisgirlknits.com/tgbb.html

and here is a picture:

















StacyZ
aka adoreknits.blogdrive.com

4 comments:

Melanie said...

love the sweater..I bought the pattern. Hope to make it soon, and thanks for the info!
Mel

Marlene said...

I love that sweater. I hope that it is included in a future knit-a-long.

Robin said...

Very cute! I just bought the pattern too. Thanks for sharing!

Sherri said...

I just bought it too ... I think I just might make this top instead ... it looks like it will stay on my shoulders!! Now to find the perfect yarn ...