Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I got my yarn!


The UPS man dropped off my yarn today! I chose TLC Cotton Plus in Thistle, which is a beautiful blend of muted blues, limes, and purples. I can't wait to see how it works up! I wasn't able to swatch tonight, but definitely will tomorrow night! Actually, this is a finalist for my yarn selection. I couldn't find this yarn anywhere in my town, so I ordered this from Knitters-Warehouse. I like to touch and feel yarn before I decide (and I love the feel of this), so before this arrived today, I also ordered some Esprit yarn from Elann. It should be here soon, and I will make a decision after I swatch both!

1 comment:

LisaBe said...

wow--both of those yarns are beautiful! i've never seen the esprit before, but now that i've seen all of those gorgeous colors, i want to try something in it! thanks for sharing!!